Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Eva Angelina - E For Eva / GangBang (2008)
СообщениеДобавлено: 02 авг 2019, 14:05 
Пользователь
Пользователь
Раздал: 0 байт
Скачал: 0 байт
Ратио: Inf.

Режиссер: Jonni Darkko
В ролях: Eva Angelina, Chris Charming, Jack Venice, John Espizedo, Phat Zane, Voodoo

Описание: This scene begins with Eva upstairs, then we slowly see her make the climb down pausing to give us some sexy tease shots along the way, black looks great on her and of course better off her but let's not rush Eva! She's working the fuck me eyes to big time here as Jonni closes the shot in tight. Eva starts this bang off slowly with just one cock, then she makes the peace sign, meaning two finds spread in a V shape for 2 cocks so she's on the next schlong and eventually there are at least five cocks sucked by Eva, then the guys descend on her! There's a cock circle and Eva seems most at ease working those multiple schlongs in and out along with dipping her fingers into what I'm sure is a soaking wet cooch. No bad position to shoot this lady in so they all work for me, doggie, reverse -- with Eva sucking a few cocks up top and yes we get some DP action too so they hit all the bases here. I'd say she gets fucked pretty good here ending with several blasts of jizz to that face, good boy she says!

Год выхода: 2008
Выпущено: Europe / Evil Angel
Жанр: Gonzo, Anal, Double Penetration, Gangbang, Big Boobs, Hairy Pussy, Deep Throat, Oral, Facial, Blowjob, Cum In Mouth, Cum on Face, Cumshots

Скриншоты: