Пользователь
Пользователь
Раздал: 24.22 ТБ
Скачал: 9.59 ТБ
Ратио: 2.526

Подсайт и сайт: FTVGirls.com

Год производства: 2014 г.
Жанр: Solo

Описание: Addison is our new gorgeous first timer, the FTV sweetheart and exclusive to FTVGirls. From her beautiful face, charming, passive personality to her amazing D cup naturals, she will mesmerize you with her femininity. We meet her at the mall, watch her go shopping, and notice that amazing cleavage right away. Soon enough, she's adjusting her bra at this busy mall, her breasts pop out and we see how big they are! Going through stores and escalators, we get to see more public nudity, then do an interview with her breasts out at a cafe, while people are all about! She flashes her breasts to people sitting nearby, then gets in the car for some topless bouncing breast views. Going to the other side of the mall, she visits a construction area and gets completely nude, spreads her private parts and gets herself a little dirty. After walking completely naked on the street, she returns home to masturbate with her purple vibrator, to a satisfying orgasm. We then get extreme closeups of her very pretty private parts, plays and stretches her labia, then tries three then four fingers deep inside herself. She also takes her toy and pushes it as deep as it can go. Showing off her riding skills, the grinds on the dildo, having the big head vibrate deep inside her. Then she experiments with the Vibraking toy, which triggers a squirt, and she doesn't know what to make of it! She's never squirted in her life, and she gets a little weary of it, but tries again and ends up squirting some more. Out for a lunch, she's wearing a really cute dress and sexy wedges, no panties and no bra. We get peeks up her skirt, and her breasts come out (she's sitting out in the open on the patio!). She then models her sexy dress in another construction area, finds herself a summer squash, and penetrates herself deep until the squash is almost completely gone inside her! Using it like a sex toy, she enjoys herself quite a bit... Going back home, we get more extreme closeups of her private parts, and watch her use the large glass ball toy to open herself up, and you can see her vagina open up deep inside! She pounds herself with it, notice the wet sounds it makes... We then get to enjoy her glorious breasts up close, as she squeezes them hard, massages them, jiggles them, pulls on her nipples, and licks them all over. She masturbates again, now more confident about her squirting, and ends up getting the floor all wet! Warming herself up to the bedroom, she puts on a cute pink nightie, and tells us about how she first penetrated herself when she was younger, with a hairbrush. Simulating what she did, she does the same again, and we watch the hairbrush handle slide in and out of her very pretty private place. Learning to get intimate with the camera, this FTV sweetheart has her first experience in adult, and is coming back again for more wet orgasms and kinky play!

Тип HD видео: 1080p
Формат видео: MP4
Видео: H264 1920x1080 29.97fps 12000kbps
Аудио: AAC 48000Hz stereo 118kbps
Скриншоты
The Gorgeous Pair
New Ways to Model
Comments
Model Comments

Hope you are excited to see my first time video! Making it was a blast. I discovered alot about myself this weekend and what I like sexually and also got to try alot of stuff I never thought I would do. I was very sheltered growing up. Lost my virginity very late alomost 18! So I talk alot about my experiances in the videos of first time experiences. The first time I ever used a toy was when I was 13 ! I made my own out of a brush ! Haha. I got boobs at 12 or 13 HUGE boobs. So I got alot of attention from boys at school and I think that made me even more horny. I remember I used to make my barbies have sex and one time my parents walked in on it so they took my Ken doll away and let me only use girl barbies. So I took one of the Barbies hair and cut its hair short like a Ken doll so I could use it and still make them have sex with eachother! Anywayws so around that age 13 when I stopped playing with kids toys and started to notice all the boys staring at my big boobs at school I started to have dirty thoughts and touch myself and I noticed I was getting more and more wet. I used my fingers at first then one day I was brushing my hair before bed and I noticed that my brush might be a fun thing to use instead of my fingers! I slid it in slow VERY slow. It kind of hurt and I thought ... this is what sex feels like? Then on night I discovered my clit. And the brush hurt that part. so i used my right hand and rubbed back and forth hard and even more hard and I came ! It was such a amazing tingly feeling. And you know after that I never stopped masterbating! I still materbate at least three times a week. Sometimes I catch myslef doing it every night and then I have to stop because my orgasms are much more intense when I havent touched myself in a few days.

Videographer/Photographer's Comments

Addison's email came to me about 2 months ago, with her interest in shooting for FTV, and some photos: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9. Almost too good to be true, she looks like the ideal gorgeous and busty girl for the site. We scheduled a shoot, but she actually 'disappeared'. Found out she had some trouble with her boyfriend at the time, and ended up contacting me a week later apologizing. Fortunately, things did work out as you can see, and we did end up spending a day and half shooting. Right away, when I first met her, I noticed how gorgeous she is, those mezmerizing blue eyes, and her amazing cleavage. I decide with breasts like those, its worth the risk to go shoot some public nudity at the mall. Wearing exactly what she arrived on the shoot, its the normal clothes she enjoys wearing. That top of course, is rather loose and her bra starts showing easily. She teases us with nipple slips and exposed cleavage, with people around her -- then visits some stores and escalators to really show us what her breasts are about. Just watching them jiggle while she walks... We settle down at a cafe, with people all around her, and do a very revealing, breasts-out interview. Enjoy that gorgeous face and cleavage as we get to know her better... I dared her to flash a few guys there, and one guy started taking cell phone pics, while the other act cool like nothing was happening. We also had to evade a few security guards who were starting to look for us. It was time to go, and the car I was driving has harder suspension, so a perfect time for some topless bouncy breast views as we go to the next location. Off to a construction area on the other side of the mall (building a new wing) she undresses further, gets completely naked, and starts fingering herself. Notice how she's nice and wet inside. Then I dare her to step out of the area and walk naked on the street. She's pretty warmed up to public nudity by now! Back home, she masturbates with a vibrator she brought (which she uses often to masturbate at home) but was nervous about me being there, so I put the camera on tripod (along with a second camera angle) and let her masturbate alone. She ends up with a nice natural orgasm she's used to, with hints of orgasmic contractions. I then get some nice closeups of her private parts, and she has long stretchy labia that I have her pull and play with. She then tries several fingers inside her, and manages four of them. Penetration views next, with her toy, and grinding on it to see how deep she can go. She seems to be into riding guys... ah... we could only dream... We talked about the Vibraking, and my idea was to see if she could have stronger orgasms with it. Instead, it triggered her to squirt, and that feeling she got from it was new to her, so she was a little timid about it. But as you will see through the shoot, she ends up enjoying squirting, and eventually becomes a natural at squirting orgasms. She does end up making a little wet spot on the floor... good thing it was the tile and not the carpet!

Model Comments

Overall FTV girls was a great experience. I was definitely uncomfortable at first but I warmed up fast and running around the mall and in the streets naked was suprisingly super fun and funny! I will never forget when I squirted for the first time. It was such a warm rush and now I know how to do it at home. I cant wait to show my next boyfriend my new trick! ( cross your fingers for me in Febuary.. haha ) I would defiantly do it all over again if I could and I will miss bouncing my tits around in the nice fast cars and rubbing my pussy at lunch. Or sliding up and down on a cucumber.. or letting guys take pictures of my tits at the mall! I did some crazy stuff and its been a long two days and my pussy needs a rest. I hope you have as much fun as I did watching! I Have a friend that I want to get into this so you might be seeing me or us again!

Videographer/Photographer's Comments

This girl looks sexy in anything she wears, and she has a thing for heels. Being 5'1", she likes being taller, and we dont mind her wearing these short dresses and heels, right? Lunch break time, and she's that gorgeous girl sitting alone, having her meal, while we get little peeks up her skirt. This patio area faces a busy parking area, and people are going in and out, curious as to why a guy is recording a girl eating. When we get the chance, she does some risky public nudity with the breasts out, and squeezing that amazing pair hard for some hard breast massage out in the open. We then go back to another construction area, find some good areas with proper lighting, and let her model her cute dress and wedges. She's brought with her a summer squash, and the yellow veggie contrasts with her private parts. She surprises me with how deep she gets it in her, and only a little bit of the head remains sticking out. Hot to watch... then completely naked, we watch her play some more with her amazing breasts, and give a nice butt cheek spread. On the bed, I get a more comfortable view of her private parts, letting her spread and expose her very pretty vagina up close and in detail, then fingering herself some more. I wasn't sure if she could take the whole large glass ball toy inside her, but she does get it completely in, and notice the juicy wet sounds it makes. She always seems to be wet inside, and she has a very 'horny' nature about her. Also the slow pushing in and out into her vagina, creates a magnified view of her opening, both in photo & video. Then I let her talk about her big breasts, and how she got them early in her teens, as she squeezes them, jiggles them, plays with her nipples, and licks them wet. Now with more confidence about squirting, she masturbates again with her two toys (on tile again) and ends up leaving a puddle behind. Still a little confused about the squirt (you can see it on her face), I'm not there to shoot it but with a tripod. Just a few more tries and I think she'll be a natural. We get a little more cozy, going to the white couch, and her wearing the cutest bustiere pink nighty. She brings up how she first experienced penetrating herself at an early age, way before she lost her virginity. Using a hairbrush handle, she simulates how she did it nearly a decade ago. We watch the hairbrush handle slide in and out of her very pretty private place... while warming us to her cute, passive voice as she talks us through the experience. This update is a good view of a girl who starts with no experience in adult, but warms up to the camera bringing out that amazing natural beauty of hers. Coaching her through this day and half, she's excited to do more, and I'm planning to bring her back in a few weeks for more fun and adventure. I hope you like her, in theory she will also be assisting on some shoots, similar to what Kalila of FTV did back in 2013.

Как тут качатьЗаказ порнушки!
Добавлен:  24 июл 2014, 08:48

Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент

Размер: 7.04 ГБ
Скачали: 60
Статус

Последний сидер: 6 лет 11 месяцев 24 дня 44 минуты 33 секунды назад
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
Нет сидов? Пиши сюдаКак скачать отдельный файл из раздачи?