СообщениеДобавлено: 18 дек 2014, 13:02 
Администратор
Администратор
Раздал: 16 ТБ
Скачал: 0 байт
Ратио: Seed.

Режиссер: Erik Everhard
В ролях: Julie Silver, Erik Everhard, Steve Holmes

Описание: We start with blonde bombshell Julie Silver coming in and Erik shoots some great tease as Julie shows her impressive body off. I loved the close underneath shots of both her tits and ass. Moving inside an apartment Steve Holmes joins her and there's much fingering, kissing, and caressing. The blowjob was excellent and we get a bit more footage of Julie's hot ass. As for sex it's right to her bum in doggie anal and she gapes quickly. You see some A2M as well as Erik also joining in doing a thunderous pounding to her ass in doggie. The RC position was great as she's dp'd and there's double anal! There's also both variations of dp in cowgirl as well. I must say this girl impressed me with the amount of double anal she did. There's lots of A2M and multiple double anals so enjoy! WEll this hot scene sees two loads left in her ass with a good deal spilling out to the bed sheets but Julie doesn't lick any up, must have been sore!!

Год выхода: 2010
Выпущено: USA / Jules Jordan Video
Жанр: Gonzo, Anal, Double Penetration, DAP, Big Boobs, Deep Throat, Oral, Blowjob, Creampie

Скриншоты: