Супераплоадер
Раздал: 0 байт
Скачал: 0 байт
Ратио: Inf.

Информация о видео
Название: Трахающий во сне
Оригинальное название: Sleepwalker
Год выхода: 2012
Жанр: Family Roleplay, Taboo, Stepbrother, Stepsister, Gonzo, Hardcore, Fetish, Latin, Young, Small Natural Tits, Medium Ass, Trimmed Pussy, Missionary, Fingering, Handjob, POV, Deep Throat, Oral, Blowjob, Cum In Mouth
В ролях: Alexa Jaymes (aka Lola Milano)

Описание: LOLA'S STEP-BROTHER JOEY IS SLEEPWALKING AND COMES INTO HER BEDROOM. HE MUST BE DREAMING THAT HE IS AT HIS GIRLFRIEND'S HOUSE. HE MOUNTS HIS LITTLE SISTER WHILE SHE IS STILL TALKING ON THE PHONE. The horrified Lola must let him finish...because it's dangerous to wake a sleepwalker!!! Lola is getting ready to go to bed. She is talking to her girlfriend Jessica on the phone, about a really cool sale at the Mall....the girls are making plans to go. As she is talking to Jessica, her Step-Brother Joey wanders in to her room.....he is Sleepwalking!!! At first, Lola is amused....and tells Jessica that her Step-Brother is Sleepwalking again. Lola's amusement soon turns to horror however....as Joey begins to take off his boxers!! Lola describes the events to Jessica...as Joey climbs in bed with his Step-Sister...and begins to finger her Pussy!!! "He must be dreaming that he's at his girlfriend's house" Lola says....her voice shaking.....as Joey feverishly fingers her. "I don't know what to do Jessica....they say it's dangerous to wake up a Sleepwalker....what am I going to do??!!". Things get more terrifying for Lola, as her Step-Brother begins to mount her!!!! Joey inserts his cock into Lola and begins to fuck her....while he is sound asleep! Lola is almost in tears as she lies there being fucked by her Step-Brother...."I don't know what to do....I guess I have to let him finish....I hope it doesn't take long.....Jessica, he's really pounding me!!!!". Lola lies there, taking it....while still on the phone with Jessica. As Joey pounds away at his little Step-Sister...it occurs to her that she can't let him cum inside her...so she says goodbye to Jessica....and carefully lifts Joey off of her....and sucks him off....so his cum goes in her mouth, instead of her pussy. Once he is satisfied...the still sound asleep Joey retreats to his own bedroom. Lola picks up the phone to call Jessica back....as she spits out the disgusting mess her Step-Brother squirted in her mouth....."Jessica...it was horrible!!!! my Step-Brother came in my mouth!!!!!!!".

Выпущено: USA / TABOO-Fantasy
Продолжительность: 00:11:52
Язык: Английский

Файл
Формат: WMV
Качество: WEB-DL
Видео: Windows Media Video 9 1920x1080 24fps 8000kbps
Звук: WMA 2 44100Hz stereo 320kbps

Скриншоты:

Как тут качатьЗаказ порнушки!
Добавлен:  20 янв 2024, 20:04

Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент

Размер: 704.94 МБ
Скачали: 0
Статус Проверен

Последний сидер: Нет
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
Нет сидов? Пиши сюдаКак скачать отдельный файл из раздачи?