Автор

СообщениеДобавлено: 14 янв 2013, 20:44 

Администратор
Администратор
Раздал: 12.15 ТБ
Скачал: 6.25 ТБ
Ратио: 1.945

Lady-Sonia.com
Полный сайтрип основного видеораздела на 31.12.2009г.
Часть 4
Видео от британской королевы фетиша неподражаемой Леди СониОписание:
Данный пак включает в себя все ролики основного раздела Premier Movie Library по состоянию на 31.12.2009г, а также некоторые ролики бывшие в этом разделе ранее, но впоследствии исключенные из него администрацией сайта.
Дополнительная информация:
В связи с ограниченностью канала и невозможностью долговременного сидирования пак разбит на 23 части, каждая часть будет выходить отдельной раздачей по 10 роликов.
По поводу нумерации роликов
По поводу нумерации роликов: на сайте каждый ролик имеет оригинальное название, а с нумерацией полная неразбериха - некоторые файлы имеют в имени номер, некоторые нет. Поэтому я для удобства ввел свою нумерацию по мере появления роликов в данном разделе в хронологическом порядке. К примеру файл в моей раздаче называется
PML-203 - While Her Husband Is At Work (snbn176).wmv
Где PML - код раздела
203 - условный номер ролика
While Her Husband Is At Work - оригинальное название клипа
snbn176.wmv - оригинальное имя файла.
P.S. первые десять роликов не включены в основной пак и будут выложены в будущем отдельной бонусной раздачей.
Содержание сборника
Mrs. Harrington and The Stud
Размер: 213Mb
Продолжительность: 00:07:57
Video: Windows Media Video 9 800x450 25.00fps 3602Kbps
Audio: Windows Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 128Kbps
Описание
Mrs. Harrington and The Stud
When Mrs. Harrington arrived here on Monday just as my stud and myself arrived back from our morning gallop across the downs and saw his hard body glistening with sweat she immediately announced that she wanted to suck his HUGE cock... So as soon as the video camera was ready I agreed straight away! Mrs. Harrington has such a fabulous technique with her lips and tongue and I knew that she would get him right on the very edge of orgasm very quickly and then just keep him there for as long as she wanted before having him shoot all of his hot thick cum all over her...
Changing Room Gloryhole
Размер: 652Mb
Продолжительность: 00:28:12
Video: Windows Media Video 9 800x450 25.00fps 3083Kbps
Описание
Changing Room Gloryhole
I am sure that you are already aware that I have a HUGE fetish for "gloryhole" fun so when a friend and myself go into a boutique to pick out some tops to wear at the weekend and we find a suspicious hole in the changing room wall its just far too exciting to resist. Well, what else would a lady do? A perfectly placed hole in the changing room wall, complete privacy and a HUGE throbbing cock all make up the perfect recipe for some decadent fun especially when I REALLY go to work on the HUGE cock tip with some VERY intensive lip and tongue skills to ensure a VERY heavy load is shot all over me!
Black Stud and Cock Worship 2
Размер: 198Mb
Продолжительность: 00:07:56
Video: Windows Media Video 9 800x450 25.00fps 3337Kbps
Описание
Black Stud and Cock Worship 2
My personal black stud is absolutely obsessed by my prominent and VERY sensitive clit so when I arrived back here from a very boring meeting in Winchester a couple of weeks ago and I REALLY needed to cum HARD it really didn't take me very long to decide who I was going to go and find to help me satisfy my craving… Fully fashioned stockings, six-strap black satin suspender belt and spike heels and I knew that this would hold his attention as I was absolutely desperate to go to work on his fabulous HUGE rock hard cock with my lips and my tongue so that I could taste his delicious hot thick cum…
The Lady Craves Sperm
Размер: 598Mb
Продолжительность: 00:28:26
Video: Windows Media Video 9 800x450 25.00fps 2795Kbps
Описание
The Lady Craves Sperm
When I am trying on some bras in the changing room I am presented with the fabulous opportunity to have a little fun with a HUGE throbbing cock that is just BEGGING to be sucked and teased quite deliberately and expertly to the point of no return… And who better than me to REALLY test this HUGE solid cock properly before feasting on the hot thick sperm as it shoots straight into my eagerly waiting mouth? I simply adore the taste of sperm and when the cock that I am exciting is as desperate to cum as I am desperate to taste the full load that it has ready for me then I am a VERY happy lady!
Huge Nipples Sprayed Hard
Размер: 135Mb
Продолжительность: 00:07:59
Video: Windows Media Video 9 800x450 25.00fps 2221Kbps
Описание
Huge Nipples Sprayed Hard
What a perfectly decadent combination… The changing room Gloryhole, a VERY revealing low-cut top, my HUGE fully erect and VERY visible nipples pushing hard into the thin material and a fabulously rampant stud with a really MASSIVE cock that pumps out jet after jet of hot thick sperm in absolute HUGE torrents! So first of all I want to make sure that I tease and excite his HUGE cock until it is really throbbing hard and then I want to make sure that his virile balls are so full and desperate to shoot that they are REALLY aching and he is really desperate to explode and shoot his cum all over me in a complete flood!
Deep Penetration In Pantyhose
Размер: 309Mb
Продолжительность: 00:09:53
Video: Windows Media Video 9 800x450 25.00fps 4228Kbps
Описание
Deep Penetration In Pantyhose
Ok, its time for my second "full penetration" video and I am so excited as I have something very special for you today. Do you want to see one of my favourite studs fuck me VERY hard with his really huge thick cock and force me to cum VERY hard and loud? Perhaps you like to watch a lady ride a REALLY huge cock very hard too? Well here is your chance! This guy here has an absolutely mouth-wateringly HUGE cock with an absolutely enormous thick crown and I just LOVE the way that it REALLY stretches its way into me VERY deeply when we fuck. It REALLY takes my breath away!
Let Me Make You Cum
Размер: 145Mb
Продолжительность: 00:09:58
Video: Windows Media Video 9 800x450 25.00fps 1897Kbps
Описание
Let Me Make You Cum
After the absolutely huge response I had from my very first "Shall We Talk" video I have put something else together so that we can talk one-to-one but this time I have gone a little further so that as I talk to you I can tease, stroke, lick and suck your HUGE throbbing cock as you watch me and then at the end I will make you cum too before tasting your hot thick sperm! This really was a LOT of fun to shoot and I am putting some ideas together to shoot a few more like this in a few weeks time. Perhaps I will go a little further and shoot a one-to-one "Lets Fuck" video? Hmm... Now that would be fun! Anyway, are you ready? Well lets get started as I just cant wait to get started and I want to make you cum VERY hard!
Ladies in High Heels
Размер: 173Mb
Продолжительность: 00:07:53
Video: Windows Media Video 9 800x450 25.00fps 2930Kbps
Описание
Ladies in High Heels
Elizabeth and myself were looking through the pile of stacked video tapes in the office yesterday and we came across four short scenarios that Mrs. Harrington and myself shot a couple of months ago one Saturday afternoon so we have put all four together and entitled it "Ladies In High Heels" and I have just added the complete video to the Premier Video Library for you to enjoy... LOADS of spike heels, fully fashioned stockings and cleavage!
Masseuse Drenched With Sperm
Размер: 144Mb
Продолжительность: 00:07:59
Video: Windows Media Video 9 800x450 25.00fps 2386Kbps
Описание
Masseuse Drenched With Sperm
I really LOVE the taste of sperm and of course I know that you enjoy watching me get absolutely drenched with cum so I REALLY do have a VERY special treat for you this time! I had arranged to give this guy a massage on Monday so I thought it would be a good idea for him to be able to do me a rather special little favour and satisfy my craving in return. Anyway, he had been away in Hampshire with his work for a week and he was absolutely desperate to empty his swollen balls and of course I was only too pleased to be able to help!
Hotel Room Rendezvous
Размер: 169Mb
Продолжительность: 00:07:58
Video: Windows Media Video 9 800x450 25.00fps 2828Kbps
Описание
Hotel Room Rendezvous
I was at a business meeting at a hotel in Winchester and while I was in the bar enjoying a glass of chilled wine I noticed a rather delicious young guy with his eyes absolutely fixed to my cleavage! The weather was very warm and I was only wearing a black quarter cup bra under my jacket so when I invited the young guy over to join me it didn't take him very long to confess that he had always had a fantasy about shooting a HUGE load of sperm all over a classy and mature business ladies breasts... So I decided to invite him up to my room to give him an opportunity that he will NEVER EVER forget!
Другие части
Lady-Sonia.com - Premier Movie Library - Part 1
Lady-Sonia.com - Premier Movie Library - Part 2
Lady-Sonia.com - Premier Movie Library - Part 3
Lady-Sonia.com - Premier Movie Library - Part 5
Lady-Sonia.com - Premier Movie Library - Part 6
Lady-Sonia.com - Premier Movie Library - Part 7
Lady-Sonia.com - Premier Movie Library - Part 8
Lady-Sonia.com - Premier Movie Library - Part 9
Lady-Sonia.com - Premier Movie Library - Part 10
Lady-Sonia.com - Premier Movie Library - Part 11
Lady-Sonia.com - Premier Movie Library - Part 12
Lady-Sonia.com - Premier Movie Library - Part 13
Lady-Sonia.com - Premier Movie Library - Part 14
Lady-Sonia.com - Premier Movie Library - Part 15
Lady-Sonia.com - Premier Movie Library - Part 16
Lady-Sonia.com - Premier Movie Library - Part 17
Lady-Sonia.com - Premier Movie Library - Part 18
Lady-Sonia.com - Premier Movie Library - Part 19
Lady-Sonia.com - Premier Movie Library - Part 20
Lady-Sonia.com - Premier Movie Library - Part 21
Lady-Sonia.com - Premier Movie Library - Part 22
Lady-Sonia.com - Premier Movie Library - Part 23
Lady-Sonia.com - Premier Movie Library - дополнение
а также
Lady-Sonia.com - Fetish Video Empire - 25 роликов
Lady-Sonia.com - 15 роликов
Lady-Sonia.com - Cuckold Library / 15.05.2010
Lady-Sonia.com - Cuckold Library / 22.05.2010
Lady-Sonia.com - Cuckold Library / 29.05.2010
Lady-Sonia.com - Cuckold Library / 05.06.2010
Lady-Sonia.com - Cuckold Library / 12.06.2010
Lady-Sonia.com - Cuckold Library / 19.06.2010
Lady-Sonia.com - Cuckold Library / 26.06.2010
Lady-Sonia.com - Cuckold Library / 03.07.2010
Lady-Sonia.com - Cuckold Library / 10.07.2010
Lady-Sonia.com - Cuckold Library / 17.07.2010
Lady-Sonia.com - Cuckold Library / 24.07.2010
Lady-Sonia.com - Cuckold Library / 31.07.2010 - 14.08.2010
Lady-Sonia.com - Cuckold Library / Обновление от 04.09.2010 - 15 роликов
Lady-Sonia.com - Cuckold Library / Обновление от 17.09.2010 - 2 ролика
Lady-Sonia.com - Cuckold Library / Обновление от 08.10.2010 - 3 ролика
Lady-Sonia.com - Cuckold Library / Обновление от 15.10.2010 - 2 ролика
Lady-Sonia.com - Cuckold Library / 22.10.2010
ПРИЯТНОГО ПРОСМОТРА!

Как тут качатьЗаказ порнушки!
Добавлен:  14 янв 2013, 20:44

Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент

Размер: 2.68 ГБ
Скачали: 461
Статус

Последний сидер: 5 лет 10 месяцев 7 дней 17 часов 46 минут 48 секунд назад
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
Нет сидов? Пиши сюдаКак скачать отдельный файл из раздачи?